Prior to admission, your child is required to attend a 1-2 hour orientation during which he or she is introduced to the Director, teachers, and other staff members.
A deposit to reserve space for your child must accompany a completed application form.
Your child's health is of major importance to all of us at the Beehive Childhood Center. Upon admission to the center, each child is required to have a physical examination and a copy of his or her immunization record.
A child may be excluded from the Center for the following reasons:
- Non-payment of tuition and/or consistently late payments
- Unacceptable behavior
- A child is not emotionally ready to accept separation from parent(s)
- Continuous late arrival for pick up
- A physician has indicated that the child isn't able to participate in normal activities
A Few More Notes About Our Admissions Policies
- Be assured that your child's enrollment file is confidential.
- All holidays, sick and snow days are calculated into the overall tuition rate and therefore do not affect it for any given week.
- The Center is closed the first two weeks in July.