Info For Parents
What Your Child Should Bring to School:
- An extra set of play clothes, sunblock, hat, and lunch.
- Please have children wear closed shoes, not sandals.
- Please label your child's belongings.
What Your Child Should NOT Bring To School:
- gum and candy
- small beads
- Cubbies for each child
- Birthday Parties
- Monitoring System
- Nutritious Snacks
- Progress Reports
- Intercom Music
- The Center encourages parents to volunteer in the classroom and chaperone trips when possible.
- We are always receptive to parental concerns, suggestions and/or instructions.
- Please take time to read the Parent Bulletin Board at the school. Important notices are placed here by the staff and other parents.
An active parent group fills two important needs. One is the opportunity to meet and get to know each other, and to discuss issues facing parents and teachers. The other is to conduct fundraisers which are held twice a year. They raise funds for the additional purchase of items such as school supplies, snacks, and special events. At the same time a group of people bond with love and respect working towards the growth of our children.
We accept tax-deductable donations.